To find out more about our Computing curriculum, click on the button below.
By the time pupils leave Millbrook Park, we aim to have developed pupils who:
- Know how to be responsible, confident and creative users of technology, who apply computational thinking beyond the Computing curriculum.
- Continue to become digitally literate and are active participants in a digital world.
- Know how to stay safe whilst using technology and on the internet, minimising risk to themselves and others.
- Know and follow agreed E-Safety rules, and know who to contact if they have concerns, including the use of report buttons.
- Have repeated practical experience writing computer programs in order to solve problems, including logic & algorithms.
- Ask and answer questions through collection, analysing, evaluating and presenting data and information.
- Know how digital networks work & the services they provide.
- Know how to use search options effectively; understanding the need to evaluate the relevance of content.
- To add to the children’s deepening knowledge about the 10 Millbrook concepts in order to become well-educated citizens
- To provide opportunities for children to live out the vision of experiencing life in all its fullness.