To find out more about the PE curriculum click on the button below.
MILLBROOK'S PE CURRICULUM LADDER
The school has a designated Sports Leader as part of the Middle Leadership Team who is leading and driving the direction of sport, along with careful management of the Sports Grant. We are incredibly lucky at Millbrook Park to have such a large and fabulous outdoor space for our children to use.
- The children have regular PE slots on their weekly timetable.
- Every day the children at Millbrook Park complete a 1K run around the 3G pitch.
- The school enter children into a selection of Barnet inter school competitions.
- We have a popular annual sports day that parents are invited to attend.
- Year 3 children walk to Oakleigh Park swimming pool for swimming lessons every Wednesday.
- We have after school sports clubs such as football, table tennis, gymnastics and dance.